Tuesday, June 14, 2011

how time flies

I can't believe another week has flown by and artistically speaking I don't have a whole lot to show for it. My sewing project is inching towards completion but not a whole lot besides that has been accomplished. Below are some images I put together of jewelry pieces for sale in my etsy shopThese are all necklaces made from a mix of new and recycled materials. For the most part the only new parts are the findings (clasps, wire, rings, etc.) So finding beads like those chunky amber concoctions is always a treat!

WARM SUMMER SUN


These ones remind me of orange sherbet, popsicles and sitting in the hot summer sun. If only it would come out here! It's June gloom time :(


COOL BLUE WATER


These pieces remind me of lazy pool days, ocean waves & floating down the river. Check out the full jewelry collection, plus some other home items too at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/beckleydesign

Happy Tuesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment