Tuesday, June 28, 2011

blogging

When I started blogging (can you make that a verb?) a few months ago I wasn't quite sure what to expect or quite sure that I even wanted to do one. My husband (you can find him here and here) had just started his and since I follow him in just about everything he does, I figured I'd get on board. In order to have some relation to anything outside of my own little life, I've tried to check out a variety of blogs and I have been amazed! There are soooo many amazing, interesting, funny & inspiring blogs out there! Way to go everyone! I feel a little outta my league trying to join the artsy, design loving, sewing & cooking crew.
Here are some of my new favorites:

3 comments:

  1. thanks so much for the mention jenny! enjoy the blogging adventure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sweet note, Jenny! Keep up the good blogging. xo

    ReplyDelete