Friday, April 29, 2011

cookie of the month club

Eating sweets and baking them are two of my favorite pastimes. For Christmas this year I thought I'd try to share those joys, so I gave my grandpa what I called the "Cookie of the Month Club." The Cookie of the Month Club (me) promised to deliver to his door one dozen fresh baked cookies each month. This month we are running a little behind schedule and out of new recipes. So far we have had:


January-Classic Chocolate Chip
February-Chewy Oatmeal Raisin
March-Classic Chocolate Chip
April-Snickerdoodles? White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut? Peanut Butter?


photo: from Jules Food

I found a new recipe for snickerdoodles at Jules Food blog. She has all kinds of other wonderful and quirky recipes like Cherry Lemon Essence Cake or Peanut Black Salt Caramels. Hope these snickerdoodles taste as good as they look!

No comments:

Post a Comment